- Positive approach to tasks and people.
- Effective time management.
- Strong commercial and team focus.
- Demonstrate high level communication, leadership & negotiation skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Irrigation estimation & preparing bill of materials.
- Irrigation/Technical qualification and/or equivalent experience.
- Management of Staff and Quality standards.
- Irrigation Design and AutoCAD skills would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Manage inventory stock & suppliers.
- Plumbing licence an advantage.
EXCAVATOR & SKID STEER OPERATORS
- Permanent opportunity.
- New machinery, local work and excellent conditions.
- Excavator for minor civil work, trimming and trenching.
- Final trim experience an advantage.
- SA’s largest most progressive landscape construction company.
- Performance excellence acknowledged and rewarded.
- Excavators 1.8 to 5 tonne machines.
- Appropriate Truck Licence (MR minimum), Excavator Licences (LE), Skid Steer (LS) are essential with minimum 3 years operating experience.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical components of Heavy equipment.
- A positive attitude and work ethic.
- Landscaping / Civil Construction background an advantage.
LCS Landscapes is always on the look out for landscapers and skilled labourers.
Please feel free to send us your CV to email@example.com