Princess Elizabeth Playground is located on South Terrace. The space was first opened as a playground in 1929 but has seen many upgrades over the decades.
We completed works on the most recent upgrade in November 2014 which included a host of new equipment, landscaping, paths and surfaces.
The crowd favourite is the set of in-ground trampolines with the playground as a whole becoming more entertaining and usable as a result of the upgrades.
We are proud to be working with the Adelaide City Council in developing these playspaces and providing exciting areas for local families.