We deliver and manage a diverse range of irrigation and water management projects across Adelaide and regional South Australia.
It is crucial that irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to ‘best practice’ to ensure maximum efficiency of water use to minimise cost and maintain optimum health and growth of the landscapes we maintain.
Modern irrigation systems and maintenance reduces the ongoing cost of water as they are tailored to local soil, and climatic conditions and by implementing new technologies in this field, substantial long term cost savings can be achieved for our clients.
We pride ourselves on our proactive approach to monitoring & reporting the irrigation system’s performance, addressing issues promptly and minimising water wastage or unnecessary costs to the client.
LCS Landscapes offers an extensive suite of services including irrigation design, installation and maintenance backed by staff trained to the highest standard.
Below is a list of the different services we provide:
- Irrigation designs
- Commercial and domestic irrigation installation
- Irrigation audits of existing irrigation systems and reports
- Watering schedules for irrigation controllers
- Pump and tank setups and repairs
- Operating central control irrigation systems including Rain Bird, Toro and Hunter
- Backflow installation and testing
- Golf Course irrigation installation & maintenance
- Sportsfield irrigation installation & maintenance
- As-Built drawings